Brazil, finally!

Finally, my dream is coming true. Finally, I get to see a little bit of the big South-America!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom

I LOVE my music, it's my religion.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

I am officially on my way!


First step towards the trip of the year! I am now in Moss visiting my fabolous cousin Linda, and only three days remain until I am on the plane to Salvador, Brazil...That's good shit! You'll deffinately hear from me soon =)

Peace out

Marte

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog!!!!! I can`t wait to get for you to leave either!
Kidding!! I'm so glad you stopped by here before you go to Brazil, so I can give you last minute warnings about the brazilian guys, their methods and what not to bring home to mommy!! That`s my job as the older, more mature cousin.

I look forward to reading lots more in your blog, and seeing photos!!

Love
L

11:11 AM  
Blogger Miss Winther said...

så kult at du å har fått dæ en blog. æ oppdaga nettop at æ visstnok en gang i tid har lagd mæ et "msn space". sukk, så lenge klarte æ å bruk den liksom. jaja. lika bloggen min æ ;) kom på besøK! æ har reisefeber de luxe, fy søren. kl e nu 04.00 og drosjen kommer om 40 minutt å ska kjør mæ te oslo s. væææææææææææ. muss muss

7:05 PM  
Blogger McMuffin said...

Ellen Marie! Ebglish, please! Have a safe trip and a great time until we speak again, and I luuuuv you;)

1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey honey;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! Finally, the big 2 0 ! :D have a beautiful day in your beautiful country..

Love you <3 and miss you!!!

hugs and kisses :¤

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walla fetter ;) ILU å æ gidd ikke å skriv på ængelsk akkkkurat nu, men ælska dæ førrde, husk de...! husk å beskytt dæ mot kjeltringa, spis fiberrik mat å gå me sjæff når det blås, så skal du nok klar dæ alldeles fint <3<3 ;)

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home