First day of sun and first day of school
Exciting! One day we woke up,and the sun was shining! That's crazy shit, it's been nothing but rain since we arrived. But no one's complaining! We went to the beach, Sigrun, who I live with, Pernille and I, and wanted to get a smooooth tan. But oh my f****** God, the sun is waaay crazy over here! I mean, I used spf 30 all day, and still..I got a piggy-pink color all over my beautiful body!!:( What's that all about?? Not fun, I couldn't sleep cause it burnt sooo bad..But it's a little better today:) Still, I went to the supermarcado and got spf 50...! No more sore skin for Marte;)
Other than that..I bough superdupercool new Converse shoes yesterday! Good shit, only 55 reals..that's like 150kr, which is like 19 euros. Not bad! And today we had first day of school. It started off with dancing! Two crazy fit ladies were to teach us samba and some african dance. It didn't go very well, considering the fact that I have no sense of coordination in my body what so ever, but it was fun! So I signed up for dance classes:) I also signed up for surfing, so that starts saturday..I can't wait!
Other than that, not much to tell..I'll be back soon;) Trying to add some pictures, but if I can't figure it out, go to my msn space and I'll post spaces there!
Luuuuv y'all, Marte
Other than that..I bough superdupercool new Converse shoes yesterday! Good shit, only 55 reals..that's like 150kr, which is like 19 euros. Not bad! And today we had first day of school. It started off with dancing! Two crazy fit ladies were to teach us samba and some african dance. It didn't go very well, considering the fact that I have no sense of coordination in my body what so ever, but it was fun! So I signed up for dance classes:) I also signed up for surfing, so that starts saturday..I can't wait!
Other than that, not much to tell..I'll be back soon;) Trying to add some pictures, but if I can't figure it out, go to my msn space and I'll post spaces there!
Luuuuv y'all, Marte


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home