A couple of things I forgot!
The post called "dia nacionale, birthday and sushi" had a basic flaw in it..I forgot to mention that I had sushi for the first time! No shit! It was crazy disgusting, I almost threw up...Ouff,never again! So, that was that..and, oh, just now, like two minutes ago, Pernille came and told me she had been robbed! Well, that's exaggerating..A little kid came running and snapped the phone out of her hand. These kids are crazy as hell. They're like no more than 10 years old! Crazy shit.
And I want to tell aaaaall my beautiful friends; Sunnis,Katrine,Christina,Kristin,Sandra,Axel,Alice og alle sammen at æ ææææælska dåkker (selv om æ ikke har tid å savn dåkker helt ennu;) Dåkker e bæst!
Peace
And I want to tell aaaaall my beautiful friends; Sunnis,Katrine,Christina,Kristin,Sandra,Axel,Alice og alle sammen at æ ææææælska dåkker (selv om æ ikke har tid å savn dåkker helt ennu;) Dåkker e bæst!
Peace


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home