Surfing bird
Yoyoyo, today we went surfing!! Crazy!! But I will get back to that. Last night, friday, we went to the famous world bar cause we were told there was live reggae every friday. Well, that was just a big, fat lie. But there was live music. Anyway, we went there with some guys we met at the beach, they were nice and everything, and it was a very pleasant evening indeed.
But this morning wasn´t too pleasant! Ricardo picked us up in our van at nine and we went to pick up all the others. I wasn´t feeling too perky, and the drivers here are crazy and the roads are bumpy..well, it was a crazy ride. Jon and Atle, two Baerum-boys, were feeling even worse than me, and they are so freaking hilarious. It[s crazy. But I mean, you have to meet them to understand.
Anyway! We finally mad it to the beach far north in the city after an hour of driving, and the waves were huge! Scary shit. The surfing teachers were great, and so we hopped on our boards and started paddling. And man, that was exhausting...! My arms felt like spaghetti when we were done. We were supposed to test this standing up on the board-manouvre, but I didn[t dare. I just helt on to my board until my knuckles were white. I mean, the waves came from in front of me, from the left, from the right, they were eveyrwhere!! I swalloved so much salt water I swear I thought I would die. Anyway, when we started getting the hang of it, it was really really fun! Not so hard as I thought ut would be. Surfing is for cool people!!
Ok, other than that, not much news..I can hardly ever get to and internetplace with my laptop, so it´s hard to post new pictures regularly..But soon I will! Katrine, I miss you too!! Although I´m having the greatest time ever. I mean, it´s hot and sunny and the beaches are unbelieveable..Tomorrow, after surfing, we´re going to a concert in porto barra, and even the president is going to be there! That´s good company.
Ok, new pictures soon! Take care! Beleza, boa noite!
But this morning wasn´t too pleasant! Ricardo picked us up in our van at nine and we went to pick up all the others. I wasn´t feeling too perky, and the drivers here are crazy and the roads are bumpy..well, it was a crazy ride. Jon and Atle, two Baerum-boys, were feeling even worse than me, and they are so freaking hilarious. It[s crazy. But I mean, you have to meet them to understand.
Anyway! We finally mad it to the beach far north in the city after an hour of driving, and the waves were huge! Scary shit. The surfing teachers were great, and so we hopped on our boards and started paddling. And man, that was exhausting...! My arms felt like spaghetti when we were done. We were supposed to test this standing up on the board-manouvre, but I didn[t dare. I just helt on to my board until my knuckles were white. I mean, the waves came from in front of me, from the left, from the right, they were eveyrwhere!! I swalloved so much salt water I swear I thought I would die. Anyway, when we started getting the hang of it, it was really really fun! Not so hard as I thought ut would be. Surfing is for cool people!!
Ok, other than that, not much news..I can hardly ever get to and internetplace with my laptop, so it´s hard to post new pictures regularly..But soon I will! Katrine, I miss you too!! Although I´m having the greatest time ever. I mean, it´s hot and sunny and the beaches are unbelieveable..Tomorrow, after surfing, we´re going to a concert in porto barra, and even the president is going to be there! That´s good company.
Ok, new pictures soon! Take care! Beleza, boa noite!


2 Comments:
Holla! :D Hvorfor skriver du paa engelsk? Det er jo merkelig... :/ Uansett, fikk du den bursdags-SMSen jeg sendte deg? Virker mobiltelefonen din der nede?
Sincerly yours (vet ikke hvordan det skrives og gir meg faen, du fatter hva jeg mener)
André :)
Andre, min elskede, jeg savner deg saann,du aner virkelig ikke!! Skriver paa engelsk fordi mine elskede nederlendere ogsaa leser;) Mobilen funker, men bruker bare brasilians nr :) Det er 0071-91635488 :) Haaper du har det bra, jeg elsker deg! Sincerely yours :)
Post a Comment
<< Home