Brazil, finally!

Finally, my dream is coming true. Finally, I get to see a little bit of the big South-America!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom

I LOVE my music, it's my religion.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Nothing in partucular, really

Oi! Right now, I'm at an internet cafe with Sigrun, and I brought my laptop to post some new pictures, maybe even some videos! Yay! But ofcourse, I ran out of power. So no pictures today. Sorry! I filmed this drum-band that are pretty famous here; they are like 9 drummers who play some days a week in Pelourinho. They walk through the streets playing this crazy cool music, they are sooo skilled, and behind them comes 50 portuguese people, anyone who feels like it, dancing and singing. It's so incredibly cool, cause they're such incredible dancers, even though they're not professionals! And these drummers, they dance at the same time as they're playing their drums...! I mean, wow...! It's cool :)

Our class is great, the portugues is coming along nicely, it's so much fun to learn new languages. The journalism class just started, it's kind of hard..or soooo boring, you know, either way. I miss that 70's show!! And I miss melkesjokolade and sodd and joikbolla. Mmmmm;) Sandra, naar ska vi spis sodd?? I jula;)

Don't have anymore to report at this point. Tomorrow we're surfing again, hopefully there'll be a little more surfing and a little less drowning this time. That would be nice.

Music i MISS is Halvdan Sivertsen, Red hot chili peppers, David Gray, Phoenix and Pink Floyd..I need it noooow.

Eu não falo portuguese. Obrigada!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home