Brazil, finally!

Finally, my dream is coming true. Finally, I get to see a little bit of the big South-America!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom

I LOVE my music, it's my religion.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

I reunited with my inner groupie

As i felt it had been too long since my groupie skills had been exploited to their full potential, I decided to do something about it. So. The bar we usually go to, World bar, has live bands every weekend, and live reggae every other friday. The first friday we were here, when we had the introduction party, this great great great reggae band played there, they were so awesome, I was sold. So this friday they played again..and I went over to talk to the (so handsome) singer. He told me there was no cd in sale yet, but he could leave me some sort of copy in the bar next friday. We had a very nice chat, and saturday (yesterday), I met him again:) We talked alot and it was so nice, and now we're like _this_ close! I am so in ;)

So if you don't see me at christmas, I'll be touring with the rastafaris!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home