Brazil, finally!

Finally, my dream is coming true. Finally, I get to see a little bit of the big South-America!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom

I LOVE my music, it's my religion.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Home assignment...or go to the beach

Yeah, this week we had a home assignment in journalism, so we´ve been taking it wasy at the beach most of the time. No, seriously, we wen to this outdoor market, sao joaquim, which is the biggest in all of south america, and we had to write about this. I did it on wednesday, so I did good ;) So this market was really crappy..I mean, there was lots of nice stuff like clothes and shoes and fruit and so on, but all of a sudden, with no warning what so ever, we were in the "meat department"...and sweet mother of jesus, I was sure I was going to faint. And i never faint. There were skulls from sheep and goats that had just removed the skin form, there were brains, eyeballs, cut-off legs, intestants and the worst smell I have ever witnessed..I mean, it smelt like..4875693487563485 dead animals in one place. I had to rund through there, holding my nose and working really hard not to throw up. And it would never end!! It was a seriously traumatic experience.

Other than that..We've been invited to a friend's beach house up north this weekend, so we're going there tomorrow. We five girls who live together, Jair and Robinson and Fabio (!) and lots of other guys. But they're all very nice, and we're just going to sleep and tan and swim and listen to reggae and barbecue and look at seaturtles and have a good time :)
Yesterday we went to world bar (yes, again) because there was live reggae, and I was told that my favorite band, Mohana, was going to play..But it turned out to be a lie. The other band was pretty good,though. And reggae is so cool. I love reggae.

Well, I have nothing more to write! Other than that we have cute, little lizzards in our appartment, our cleaning lady spends nine hours cleaning once a week (she even does the dishes!), and I can't fit into the biggest size jeans they have for girls here, which is size 46. So there.

Ciao!

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Winther said...

Samboeran mine elska åsså raggae, det står på både titt og ofte. Du, viss du ordna bloggen din til at du må identifiser et ord før du kan "publish" en kommentar så slepp du sånne kommentara som den ovenfor. det e veldig praktisk. et lite tips bare. hups, æ sku visst gjør italienskleksa, va det ikke det vi fant ut? musssssss

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home