Morro de são paulo
It´s finally vacation here, and we tok the Katamarão to an island right outside of Salvador called Morro de são paulo. Here it´s very primitive, the island consists only of sant and jungle and donkeys. No cars. It´s crazy. So we´re relaxing at the beach, my skin isn´t burnt anymore, it´s fantastic. So there are 25 norwegian lawstudents here, we´re meeting them tonight:)
Our photo professor, Terje Bringedal, is a photographer in vg and he´s really cool..taking pictures is fun, but I really really suck :( Just have to practice. We have an assignment due monday that is to consist of five pictures, abstract, with the theme/clue "traces"...so that´s kind of exciting.
I´m sorry I´m just so sick of writing this blog. Nothing exciting to tell anymore. But as soon as something eventful happens,I´ll post;)
Tchau!
Our photo professor, Terje Bringedal, is a photographer in vg and he´s really cool..taking pictures is fun, but I really really suck :( Just have to practice. We have an assignment due monday that is to consist of five pictures, abstract, with the theme/clue "traces"...so that´s kind of exciting.
I´m sorry I´m just so sick of writing this blog. Nothing exciting to tell anymore. But as soon as something eventful happens,I´ll post;)
Tchau!


1 Comments:
Ikke gi opp!!!!!! det e så koselig å les!!!! muss å suss!
Post a Comment
<< Home