Brazil, finally!

Finally, my dream is coming true. Finally, I get to see a little bit of the big South-America!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom

I LOVE my music, it's my religion.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

One down, four to go...

Yes yes yes, back in business. I have no idea why my writing is this big, it´s supposed to be normal size arial font. It really really really really annoyes me.

Right now, we´re in a tiny town called Cachoeira doing our photoexam aswell as writing a story..exciting. The town is so nice, the people are so nice, only problem is it´s still raining.
The exam we had on monday that was theory in photo and journalism, went quite well, actually. Sweet! So, only four more exams to go - portuguese oral and written, photo and journalism:) And all this is just a pice of cake! Or, at least it´s going to be fun:)

So I spoke to the lead singer (who I still don´t know the name of) in my current favorite band, Mohana, and he would love to help me out/give an interview when I´m doing my story on music in Salvador. Yay:D And the other day, Jonathan, Elin´s "boyfriend" brought over some music dvd´s, one in which Michael Jackson is in Pelourinho (the old city in Salvador) doing a music video with Olodum (the famous drumband from salvador)! How cool is that. Super cool.

I´m still tired of the rain, it´s so unnescessary (is that spelled correctly? And do you say spelled or spelt? Spelled?) Yes yes, I know, it´s good for the farmers. By the way, we have huge bats here. In our building. And grasshoppers and cockroaches and so on. Most of you know how I (would) react when faced with one of these devious creatures. One of them was on Connie´s bed the other night!! Ofcourse, Sigrun took care of it.

Not much more to tell...Our journalist teacher, Steen Steensen is really nice, so is his wife Kristine (it was so funny when we met, and I said "Marte" and she said "Kristine", oh my that was hilarious) and they have the cuteste little kid kalled Leo who is only 6 months old:)

Ok, off to buy some candy and have night meeting with the "grown-ups" (they´re really not grown-up at all, at least not Terje)

Heii!

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Winther said...

Unnecessary is spelled without the third s. :)
Artig å hør at du har det så spennanes! Det høres ut som at du e ute på virkelige eventyr, bli du å klar å førlat derifra?

Her sitt æ å oversette italiensk, å ellers heng etter på skola, men det må man visst bare bli vant til. jaja. må gå tilbake til leonard cohen og krimnovella æ oversette. muss å suss.

6:34 PM  
Blogger McMuffin said...

Serr! Hakke sjans å fær herfra...så utruli mye bra folk og kule ting som skjer å i d hele tatt:) Har så lyst å få råd å besøk dæ! Håpa du har d fint:) Savna dæ! Suss:)

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home