I am, in fact, not the richest girl alive
That´s how I feel everytime I withdraw money from the bank. Yay, 1000 reals, I can go mad shopping...when really, I can´t. No chance. 6000 norwegian kr is not that much a month...especially when you´re reanting a flat, you eat more than you breathe and you love the reggae parties. Cause there is a loooot of reggae parting here. And i looooove it. So, we spend some money drinking beer with the rastafaris. And to top it off, these brasilians who are just too cute with dreadlocks and tattoos and beards and cups in their ears sit along the beach selling these beautiful earrings and bracelets and what not, made from tree and straw and so on...and I can´s help myself, not only is their stuff so nice, but they are just so darn cute...!!! It´s not expensive anyway, unless you buy from these freaks from Chile. They are seriously expensive, and their stuff isn´t half as nice as the stuff my brasilians friends sell.
Other than that, having Kristin here is great, but she´s got a bad sunburn:(
Of course we knew it was coming, I mean, look at me the first week here! Jibeless. You can´t help but become shockingly red in this sun. Thank god, I´m starting to get a smooth tan.
And the christmas presents are taken care of, yeah!! Except from the hand carved tucan from the amazon that my dad is wishing for... No, he´s not at all difficult... Did I write all this in my last entry?? I can never remember what I wrote the last time, sorry if I´m repeating myself, then it´s just things I feel very strongly about.
<3<3<3<3<3 MOHANA <3<3<3<3<3
I just LOVE that band. Jesus, they are so awesome, Thomas, the singer, is so talented you won´t believe it, I mean, he sings Pink floyd better than David and Roger combined, no kidding!!! He´s the best, and their energy onstage is just beyond me, they are so incredible, their music is so beautiful and they are just incredible people, I love them. I am buying their cd, I bought a t-shit and a poster, and I love MOHANA<3
Ok, tonight we´re going to something called AFROPOP! How cool is that? It´s got to be extremely cool judging by the sound of it. Starts at ten o´clock tonight and lasts until five. It´s going to be awesome! Excited to see what goes down there. I´m sure there´ll be no marijuana going around at least, that´s for sure (...)
Tchau amigos, beleza!
Other than that, having Kristin here is great, but she´s got a bad sunburn:(
Of course we knew it was coming, I mean, look at me the first week here! Jibeless. You can´t help but become shockingly red in this sun. Thank god, I´m starting to get a smooth tan.
And the christmas presents are taken care of, yeah!! Except from the hand carved tucan from the amazon that my dad is wishing for... No, he´s not at all difficult... Did I write all this in my last entry?? I can never remember what I wrote the last time, sorry if I´m repeating myself, then it´s just things I feel very strongly about.
<3<3<3<3<3 MOHANA <3<3<3<3<3
I just LOVE that band. Jesus, they are so awesome, Thomas, the singer, is so talented you won´t believe it, I mean, he sings Pink floyd better than David and Roger combined, no kidding!!! He´s the best, and their energy onstage is just beyond me, they are so incredible, their music is so beautiful and they are just incredible people, I love them. I am buying their cd, I bought a t-shit and a poster, and I love MOHANA<3
Ok, tonight we´re going to something called AFROPOP! How cool is that? It´s got to be extremely cool judging by the sound of it. Starts at ten o´clock tonight and lasts until five. It´s going to be awesome! Excited to see what goes down there. I´m sure there´ll be no marijuana going around at least, that´s for sure (...)
Tchau amigos, beleza!


1 Comments:
Maaaarte ;) nu vet æ ka æ ønska mæ til jul...!! :D Å se dææ igjen;¤
men du sånn særiøst, æ å ho christina har funne ut at vi kanskje bør, istedeførr å kjøp julegava (værtfall ikke noe dyrt) så kan vi bruk pengan på et realt jule BOR rett etter din ankomst til Bodø :D ka trur du om det!? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home