Two down, three to go...

Yes, the photoexam is history and sweet mother of Jesus that was about time. Think I got some good pictures though, at a tattooshop with a sweet guy named Igor :) Hehe...
So we had our exam in a tiny town called Cachoeira,it was so extremely hot...but a very nice place with very nice people. The word cachoeira actually means waterfall, and we actually swam in the waterfall! Yeah, we walked in the jungle for like half an hour until we got to a big waterfall and it was so nice :)
Mohana is playing at world bad every thursday in november, and that is so great, they just get better and better every time i hear them. The lead singer, Thomas Anderson (what the hell kind of a brasilian name is that?) is now in fact my best friend here and I really don`t want to go home cause I`d rather stay here and marry him, but that`s just not going to happen. I don't want to go home, I really don't. We only have 33 days left, two weeks of school...jesus, it seems so short!! Have to start planning when to come back.
Oh,and it's raining like hell here. Yesterday was Repùblica do reggae, huge festival, and it was sooo cool...but it was raining so much and the streets were flooding so that kind of sucked. But it was cool, we saw Olodum, famous drumband..Michael Jackson has a music video from
Pelourinho with Olodum, the song "They don't really care about us"..It's so cool. Did I already say that?Ok, tchau for now!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home