I am, however, the most depressed girl in the world at the moment
Yo yo people..how´s it hangin? I am depressed. Yeah, I said it. I don´t want to get my exam assignment tomorrow cause I´m horrified that my idea won´t work, and I don´t want to go home in a week cause I met the most beautiful man alive here in Salvador, and I kind of don´t want to leave him. And I don´t want to not be able to see his band play once a week, cause they´re the coolest band I have ever seen and they are just so good and he´s such an amazing singer and songwriter and performer and they are just an amazing band in every way. And the other day I got my cellphone stolen by some punk on the beach, which means I don´t have his number anymore which means I can´t get to him and he can´t get to me! And now I only have one week left and I don´t want to waste one single day without him, and that´s why all this sucks.
And the beach here is very comfortabel, so is the temperature...and the people here are so nice. And almost every day there is a concert, and it´s cheap here (and still I manage to go bankrupt every single month), and my classmates are so sweet, and the milkshake at sandwich hall is soooo good, and so is the club sandwich at bahiacafe.com...
Hey! This weekend we went to this town called Arembepe, very cosy, and there there was a small hippievillage which was just too cool, where both Janis Joplin and Mick Jagger have lived! Woooow,how cool is that?? I saw the space where Janis´ house used to be...! I´m the coolest kid on the block.
But my mum and my dad and my sister and my grandfather and my cousin and my friends are nice, so I´ll survive:) Got lots of presents when I come home ;)
And the beach here is very comfortabel, so is the temperature...and the people here are so nice. And almost every day there is a concert, and it´s cheap here (and still I manage to go bankrupt every single month), and my classmates are so sweet, and the milkshake at sandwich hall is soooo good, and so is the club sandwich at bahiacafe.com...
Hey! This weekend we went to this town called Arembepe, very cosy, and there there was a small hippievillage which was just too cool, where both Janis Joplin and Mick Jagger have lived! Woooow,how cool is that?? I saw the space where Janis´ house used to be...! I´m the coolest kid on the block.
But my mum and my dad and my sister and my grandfather and my cousin and my friends are nice, so I´ll survive:) Got lots of presents when I come home ;)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home